July 31 We played at |Art in the Park at
A performance stage with various acts as part of the arts and crafts show.
August 6 11th Annual Acoustic Music Festival in Leavenworth, one of seven acts.
August 21 Mike played banjo at a private party at
The Old Consulate Inn.
in Port Townsend
Sept. 3 The Tumbleweed Festival.
songwriting contest. Mike's song "Cosmopolis" took third place.
Sept. 4 Smoke Creek played inThe Tumbleweed Festival.
We've played in every one so far. This was be our ninth.
Sept 9 Mike sat in on Matt Moeller's set at the Wooden Boat Festival in Port Townsend
Sept 16 Mike played the Farmer's Market in Port Ludlow. Liam sat in on bass.
Sept 17 Smoke Creek played the Farmer's Market right beside the Ferry Terminal in Kingston.
October 1 Mike played at the FunFest at the Marina in Port Ludlow
October 9 Peg played at a poetry reading in Lake City
October 15 Smoke Creek played the Farmer's Market in Kingston
November 4 Smoke Creek played at the
Intiman Theatre in Seattle performance of The Grapes of Wrath.
- January 24 Lehanie's in Port Townsend
- March 5 Bainbridge Island Island Center Hall (joint appearance with Matt Price)
- March 6 Lehanie's in Port Townsend
- April 24 Quilcene. Andie Mackie Benefit. PBS filmed this one!!
- May 8 Port Townsend. Lehanie's
- May 30
Folklife (Seattle).Key Arena Steps
- Preston. Idyll Hands contra dance with Jay Finkelstein on guitar, Miche Baker-Harvey on fiddle, Mike Murray on banjo, Warren Argo calling and instructing.
- June 1 Cle Elum. Idyll Hands at Mountains to Sound
- June 18 Port Townsend. Smoke Creek at Lehanie's
- June 19 Port Townsend. Smoke Creek at Lehanie's
- June 25
Port Townsend. Lehanie's
- June 26 Port Townsend Lehanie's
- July 24
Whidbey Island. Mike joined Miche Baker-Harvey (fiddle) and Jay Finkelstein (guitar) playing for a contra dance
- August 6 Port Townsend. Lehanie's
- August 7 Port Townsend. Lehanie's
- August 22
Monroe. Art in the Park
- Sept 5 The Tumbleweed Festival in Richland.
We've played in every Tumbleweed Festival so far. Our eighth.
- Sept 18 Port Townsend Lehanie's Coffee House.
- Oct 16 Port Townsend Lehanie's Coffee House. Mike played these by himself.
- Nov 12 Flying Pig Brewing Co. in Everett
- Nov 13 Jefferson County Land Trust Auction in Port Townsend
- Nov 27 Lehanie's Coffee House in Port Townsend.
- Dec 1 The Upstage in Port Townsend. We were the main act at the Wednesday nite Open Mic.
- Dec 18 Lehanie's Coffee House in Port Townsend
- December 20 Bainbridge Island Private Party
- December 27 Brownsville Road played at Lehanie's in Port Townsend
- June 27
Brownsville Road played at Lehanie's in Port Townsend (7:00 PM)
- July 12
Yakima Folklife: Lawn Stage 7:00 PM
Yakima Folklife: The Depot 10:00 PM
- July 20
Snoqualmie Northwest Railway Museum 2:00 PM
- July 26
Mike and Peg performed at Andy Mackie / Habitat for Humanity benefit, Memorial Field, Port Townsend
- August 9
| Port Gamble Brownsville Road played at a private reception
August 16Port Townsend Uptown Street Fair 4:00 and 6:00
August 17Art in the Park in Monroe. Two sets, 12:15 and 3:15.
Aug 30-31The Tumbleweed Festival in Richland Sunday, Aug 31, 12:30 on the North Stage
Sept 20 Quilcene Fair in Quilcene
Seattle Mike (banjo) joined Finkelstein (guitar) and Baker-Harvey (fiddle) playing for a contra dance at the Friends Center in the University District
Oct 10 Preston Idyll Hands contra dance 7:30 PM
May 23, Folklife in Seattle
Brownsville Road played at the Liquid Lounge in the Experience Music Project
May 24, Folklife in Seattle,
Mike, Jay Finkelstein (guitar) and Gordie Euler (fiddle) backed up the Stumptown Cloggers
May 24, Folklife in Seattle:
Mike joined JP Whitman (fiddle) Miche Baker-Harvey (fiddle) and Jay Finkelstein (guitar) at the Folklife Participants' Party Contra Dance
(Caller: Marlin Prowell). Did this count as Sunday, since we started at 1:00 AM?
April 18, Mike joined Jay Finkelstein and Miche Baker-Harvey at "Emerald City Contradance" at
"All That Dance", 8505 - 35th Ave NE, Seattle.
May 2, Mike made a guest appearance with
Bruce Haedt at Island Center Hall, Bainbridge Island
Music Festival in Richland. We played Sunday at the North Stage.
- Art in the Park in Monroe, Saturday August 17
- Yakima Folklife July 12-13, 2002
Couple of pub sets Friday nite and Saturday morning at the Garden Stage.
- Sacred Grounds Coffee House in Monroe
Music Festival in Richland. We played at 5 PM, Sunday, September 2 at 5PM, South Stage.
- Yakima Folklife
We played two sets, Saturday and Sunday, July 14 and 15. Great Festival.
- Northwest Folklife !!
- Seabold Second Saturday on Bainbridge Island, April.
We were happy to be the featured act at one of the best open mics in the Northwest! A lot of great music from a variety of performers. Non-smoking, non alcoholic. And a great old building. It's on the second Saturday of every month. Check it out!
- MONROE Arts in the Park !! We played two sets there too, both on Saturday, in August.